Thursday, April 2, 2015

Rocks, Rain and an Ocean Bath

One of my favourite things to shoot is Trash the dress sessions! Its a chance to put the gown back on and create some really creative, fun imagery! Originally Ash and I had planned on doing her trash the dress shoot in the Bogey Hole, but as the weather was getting quite wild and the waves were rather intense, we decided the ocean baths and the old canoe pool would be a lot safer.

So we set off for our new location and made great use of the waves in the background and the looming storm clouds. Ash was a total trooper and was keen for anything! A few canon balls into the baths and a bit of doggy paddling in her gown was no problem at all! And I got to shoot an image I've wanted to take for as long as I have been a photographer... A bride standing on the little island in the middle of the baths!

Thanks so much for a fun afternoon in the rather stormy ocean Ash! I had a blast!







1 comment:

  1. This is very useful information on this event and hope you enjoyed this event. Recently, I arranged my sister’s engagement party at one of exquisite Los Angeles wedding venues. Decorated venue with help of famous décor services and had excellent time there.

    ReplyDelete