Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tunnels, Ships and Harbour Bridges

I love doing engagement shoots! It gives both the couple and myself a chance to get to know each other a bit more before the wedding, all while creating beautiful images! I was stoked when Natasha and Ben, who live in Sydney, asked if they could do their engagement shoot in the city! I love shooting in the Hunter, but I do love a good chance to get out of my comfort zone and shoot somewhere a bit different.

We spent our afternoon, and well into the evening laughing lots and trekking all over the city! We started our afternoon off at The Rocks, before walking under the Harbour Bridge, up to Observatory Hill, back to The Rocks, then to Angel Place and Martin Place. We all had a great afternoon and probably would have all kept shooting if we were not so exhausted! Thank you Ben and Natasha for the awesome summer afternoon! I can't wait until your big day!














No comments:

Post a Comment